- Name Via Augusta de Cádiz a Sevilla
- Länge von Wanderweg 190 km, 118 Meilen
- Länge in Tagen 8 Tage
- Anfang von Wanderweg Cádiz
- Ende von Wanderweg Sevilla
- Traildino Schwierigkeit EW, Leichte Wanderung, Naturwanderweg
Vía Augusta de Cádiz a Sevilla, Cádiz - Sevilla, 190 km, 8 days
The Vía Augusta de Cádiz a Sevilla is a modern pilgrimage way that connects Cádiz in the south of Spain on the Mediterranean coast with Sevilla. From Sevilla, the pilgrims follow the Via de la Plata.
Visit Traildino's overview page for the Way of Saint James / Camino de Santiago.
- John P Februar 2016
- Bewertung 6
- Positiv It links some historical towns that are worth the visit such as Jerez, Cadiz and Seville plus some less visited towns and is a chance to see farmland close up.
- Negativ A lot of walking beside railway lines, canals, motorways and through built up areas. The flat landscape with large fields is not so exciting after a while. It is essential to follow the correct route, I was stopped by two security patrols when following some-ones GPS trail that deviated.