- Name Laurentien Trail
- Länge von Wanderweg 75 km, 47 Meilen
- Länge in Tagen 5 Tage
- Anfang von Wanderweg Le Passage Lookout
- Ende von Wanderweg Rivière-à-la-Pêche Service Centre
- Traildino Schwierigkeit SW, Anspruchsvolle Wanderung, Bergwanderung
- Schwierigkeitsgrad Berg- und Alpinwanderung T2, Bergwandern
Le Passage Lookout - Rivière-à-la-Pêche Service Centre, 75 km, 5 days
The Laurentien Trail is located in eastern Canada, Quebec. The Laurentian Mountains (Laurentides) is an area of forested mountains and mountain lakes. La Mauricie National Park is located in these mountains, and consists of a wooded hilly plateau rich in lakes. The past 100 years the forest has had a chance to regenerate.
Through this park runs the 75 km long Laurentien Trail, a wilderness trail. A permit is required. You must walk the path from east to west. In general, walkers make it in 5 days. At distances of 7-9 km you will find wimple campsites. Although a wilderness walk, the difficulty is moderate. A good opportunity to get acquianted with wilderness hikes. Important tip is to really set off lightweight. In summer, black flies and mosquitoes can be a plague.