- Name Grand Valley Trail
- Länge von Wanderweg 275 km, 171 Meilen
- Länge in Tagen 14 Tage
- Anfang von Wanderweg Alton
- Ende von Wanderweg Dunnyville
- Traildino Schwierigkeit MW, Mittelschwere Wanderung mit Rucksack
- Schwierigkeitsgrad Berg- und Alpinwanderung T1, Wandern
Alton – Dunnyville / Lake Erie, 275 km, 14 days
The Grand Valley Trail is a marked footpath stretching about 275 km between Rock Point Provincial Park on Lake Erie south of Dunnville to the town of Alton near Orangeville. Here it connects to the Bruce Trail. There is woodlands to enjoy, meadows and historic sites, and of course the Grand River.
In the villages one can find B&B's for lodging. The major cities offer hotels. Along the trail are some campsites. The cities of Toronto and Hamilton are about 60 km from the trailheads.
Do check the trail changes on the homepage of the Grand Valley Trails Association.