- Name Rupertiweg - 10 (WWW10)
- Länge von Wanderweg 563 km, 350 Meilen
- Länge in Tagen 35 Tage
- Anfang von Wanderweg Bärenstein
- Ende von Wanderweg Naßfeld
- Traildino Schwierigkeit SW, Anspruchsvolle Wanderung, Bergwanderung
- Schwierigkeitsgrad Berg- und Alpinwanderung T2, Bergwandern
Rupertiweg, Weitwanderweg 10, Bärenstein (1077 m) – Naßfeld, 563 km
The Rupertiweg is named after St. Rupert. This Austrian long distance trail roughly runs north-south and crosses the Alps on one of its highest points. The trail starts at the Czech border, the mountain Bärenstein. Along low-lying farmland, the path follows the rivers Inn and Salzach to Salzburg. There is also a variant that is more inland. From Salzburg onwards the Alpine part of the hike begins, starting with the Berchtesgadener Alps. Now we walk in Germany for a few days. There are more alpine highlights on the menu: Hohe Tauern, Goldberg Group, Kreuzeck Group and Gailtaler Alps. The path finally hits the Südalpenweg in the Karnischer Alps, where we are almost in Italy.
A varied path, this one. In the Alps it will be a rather difficult and challenging walk in some places. But then there are alternatives.
- Grossvenediger - Hohe Tauern NP - Krimml - Mittersill
- Grossvenediger - Hohe Tauern NP - Krimml - Mittersill area of the Austrian Alps presented at 1:35,000 in a series of contoured and GPS compatible outdoor leisure map from Freytag & Berndt with hiking and cycling routes, mountain huts, campsites and youth hostels, local bus stops, plus other tourist information. Cartography is an enlargement of... Read more