Squeezed in between Ghana and Benin lies the long and narrow West African country of Togo. North and south of Togo are relatively flat savanna and coastal plains. The centre of Togo is hilly, with a series of ranges lying in a roughly northeast-southwest direction. Highest mountain is Mount Agou (986 m) in the southwest of the country, with a footpath leading to the top. Another mountain to explore on foot is Mount Kloto (960 m), covered in tropical forests, also in the southwest. Further north are the national parks of Fazao-Malfakassa, Kéran and Fosse aux Lions, although hiking trails appear to be non-existent there.
Being a tropical country, the climate is warm year round.
- Lonely Planet West Africa
- Lonely Planet West Africa is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Experience the culture of Dakar or Marrakesh, visit the gorges and oases of the Sahara, or hike to paradise on Santo Antao in Cape Verde; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to... Read more
- Wegenkaart - landkaart Ghana - Togo | Reise Know-How Verlag
- Reise Know-How Landkarte Ghana, Togo 1 : 600.000 ab 9.95 EURO Reiß- und wasserfest Reise Know-How World Mapping Project. 1. Auflage 2014 Read more
- Admiralty Chart 1392 - Ports and Anchorages in Togo and Benin
- Plans included in this chart:Port de Lome 1:15,000Lome to Kpeme 1:75,000Rade de Kpeme 1:25,000Port de Cotonou 1:15,000Cotonou to Seme-Kpodji 1:75,000Admiralty standard nautical charts comply with Safety of Life at Sea (SOLAS) regulations and are ideal for professional, commercial and recreational use. Charts within the series consist of a range... Read more
- Togo IGN Map 85002
- Togo at 1:500,000 from France’s national survey organization, Institut Geographique National, on an index road map with street plans of Lomé and Kara, an administrative map of the country, and a distance table.Topography of the country is shown by contours at 80m intervals with additional relief shading and spot heights, plus colouring and/or... Read more