- Name GR39 (GR39)
- Anfang von Wanderweg Mont-Saint-Michel
- Ende von Wanderweg Guérande
- Traildino Schwierigkeit EW, Leichte Wanderung, Naturwanderweg
It's easy to locate the long distance trails in Bretagne / Brittany. They count from GR34 to GR39. The famous coast path has the number GR34. This trail here, the GR39 cuts short the start and end of the GR34. Starting at scenic Mont-St-Michel it runs south, through the city of Rennes, towards the south coast of Brittany, the walled city of Guérande, another scenic spot. Most hikers will be found on the coast however.
- Cote d`Emeraude - Les Chemins du Mont-Saint-Michel GR34/GR37
- Côte d`Emeraude: Les Chemins du Mont-St-Michel, FFRP topoguide Ref. no. 345, covering in all 636km of GR routes in western Brittany: the coastal path between Mont-St-Michel, St-Malo and St-Brieuc, plus circuits linking Rennes with the coast. Current edition of this title was published in March 2019 ABOUT THE FFRP (Fédération française de la... Read more