- Name Slí na Finne
- Länge von Wanderweg 51 km, 32 Meilen
- Länge in Tagen 3 Tage
- Anfang von Wanderweg Fintown
- Ende von Wanderweg Fintown
- Traildino Schwierigkeit MW, Mittelschwere Wanderung mit Rucksack
- Schwierigkeitsgrad Berg- und Alpinwanderung T1, Wandern
Slí na Finne, Finn's Way, Fintown - Fintown, 51 km, 3 days
The Slí na Finne is a circular trail in Donegal, northwest Ireland. It derives its name from Lough Finn. Most of the trail runs through deserted mountains and moorland. There are also some stretches along rivers and through farmland. And of course you will get to see Lough Finn and Fintown. You should plan ahead for your overnight stays.
The trail is one of the four circular trails in Donegal, making up the Slí Dún na nGall. These four loops are interconnected, and knit together, you will experience a wild and remote Gealic speaking Ireland.