- Name Niagara River Recreation Trail
- Länge von Wanderweg 56 km, 35 Meilen
- Länge in Tagen 3 Tage
- Anfang von Wanderweg Fort George
- Ende von Wanderweg Fort Erie
- Traildino Schwierigkeit LW, einfache Wanderung, ländlicher Spaziergang
Fort George in Niagara-on-the-Lake - Fort Erie, 56 km, 3 days
This multi-use trail passes the famous Niagara Falls. The trail is very easy for hikers and bikers. The scenery is excellent, but then the trail is busy with all sorts of recreants. Maybe you should avoid the weekends.
If you have more spare time, you might consider to hike the Greater Niagara Circle Route, 140 km, combining trails along Lake Ontario and Lake Erie as well.