- Name North Whiteshell Trail
- Länge von Wanderweg 100 km, 62 Meilen
- Länge in Tagen 5 Tage
- Anfang von Wanderweg Seven Sisters Falls
- Ende von Wanderweg Caddy Lake
- Traildino Schwierigkeit EW, Leichte Wanderung, Naturwanderweg
Seven Sisters Falls - Caddy Lake , 100 km (62 miles)
This recreation hiking trail is located in Manitoba, in the Whiteshell Provincial Park. The park preserves the wilderness typical of much of Canada, called the Canadian Shield. The Canadian Shield is an immense area of very old rocks, lakes, rivers, and coniferous forests, the Boreal. Over the hundreds of millions of years the mountains have weared to their present flat form. The ice scraped off the soil and created the many lakes.
During the first half of the 00's, the trail was under development. The current condition of this trail is unknown.