- Name Red River North Trail
- Länge von Wanderweg 110 km, 68 Meilen
- Länge in Tagen 6 Tage
- Anfang von Wanderweg Norton Winnipeg
- Ende von Wanderweg Grand Beach
- Traildino Schwierigkeit EW, Leichte Wanderung, Naturwanderweg
North Winnipeg – Grand Beach, 110 km (68 miles), 6 days
Recreation trail in Manitoba, following the Red River north from Winnipeg to Lake Winnipeg and continuing along the shore of the lake to Grand Beach Provincial Park. It is a section of the Trans Canada Trail. Use it for hiking, biking, horseback riding and snowmobiling. Accommodation can be found in the local villages.