- Name Stirling Ridge Walk
- Länge von Wanderweg 19 km, 12 Meilen
- Länge in Tagen 3 Tage
- Traildino Schwierigkeit DW, Schwierige Wanderung, Bushwalk
- Schwierigkeitsgrad Berg- und Alpinwanderung T3, Anspruchsvolles Bergwandern
19 km, 2 - 3 days
A shorty this one, but very difficult, due to the terrain and the necessity to carry all your water for 2 or 3 days. For the fit and experienced hikers among us! And they do indeed enjoy this strenuous scramble and climb in such a varied landscape. The Stirling Ridge is in Western Australia. There are more, and easier, hikes available in the Stirling Ranges.
- bigkev Dezember 2011
- Bewertung 8
- Positiv Off track, camping caves, scrambling, route finding, views, Wedgetail Eagles.
- Negativ Water is very scarce, fire track walk back along the bottom of the range can be a bit of a slog.