- Name Kokoda Trail
- Länge von Wanderweg 96 km, 60 Meilen
- Länge in Tagen 6 Tage
- Traildino Schwierigkeit SW, Anspruchsvolle Wanderung, Bergwanderung
- Schwierigkeitsgrad Berg- und Alpinwanderung T2, Bergwandern
Kokoda Track is a single-file foot thoroughfare that runs 96 kilometres from coast to coast through the Owen Stanley Range in Papua New Guinea.
- Kokoda Trail (3-sheet set)
- A set of three maps from the 1:100,000 topographic survey of Papua New Guinea, covering the whole of the famous Kakoda Trail, a 96km route from Owers Corner in (50km east of Port Moresby to Kokoda. The trail is famous as the location of a World War II battle between Japanese and Australian forces in 1942.The three sheets, Port Moresby, Efogi... Read more