- Name Slieve Felim Way
- Länge von Wanderweg 43 km, 27 Meilen
- Länge in Tagen 2 Tage
- Anfang von Wanderweg Murroe
- Ende von Wanderweg Silvermines
- Traildino Schwierigkeit MW, Mittelschwere Wanderung mit Rucksack
- Schwierigkeitsgrad Berg- und Alpinwanderung T1, Wandern
Slieve Felim Way, Murroe - Silvermines, 43 km, 2 days
The Slieve Felim Mountains is a loosely formed group of mountains in the countries Limerick and Tipperary. The trail goes up and down over several ridges offering nice views over the broad valleys. The hills were covered with heather, and still are at the highest places, but many of the slopes have been planted with conifers. Overall the trail offers enough diversity. When almost done, one has the option to climb Keeper Hill, 694 meters, offering good views. Beyond the last valley lies Silvermines.
Beware: accommodation en route is lacking.