- Name Tipperary Heritage Way
- Länge von Wanderweg 56 km, 35 Meilen
- Länge in Tagen 2 Tage
- Anfang von Wanderweg The Vee Gap above Clogheen
- Ende von Wanderweg Cashel
- Traildino Schwierigkeit EW, Leichte Wanderung, Naturwanderweg
Tipperary Heritage Way, Clogheen - Cashel, 56 km, 2 days
The Tipperary Heritage Way starts in the Knockmealdown mountains, near the town of Clogheen. From there it descends into the Golden Vale, the fertile land on both sides of River Suir. This river is followed for its entire length till Cashel, most of the time at some distance, sometimes along its banks. This friendly countryside has been cultivated for many centuries and there are remains of the past everywhere, including abbeys, castles, etc. About half of the way is on small tarmac roads.